Health and Safety Updates
IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING COVID-19
At the Old Ground Hotel in Ennis, we always operate extreme levels of sanitization as best practice and have increased these
levels throughout all areas of the hotel. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and keep in line with all HSE guidelines.
For now, business will operate as usual and we look forward to welcoming you to the Old Ground.
The well-being & safety of our employees & guests is of paramount importance to us here at the Old Ground Hotel.
We are committed to taking action to support the health and safety of our employees and guests at all times. So far we have taken the following steps and will continue the monitor and do whatever necessary.
- Hand sanitizer throughout the hotel including reception, meeting rooms and office space.
- Increased frequency of checking all public areas and touch point.
- Training on hand hygiene for all departments. New SOPs specially written to promote education and understanding of COVID-19.
- Notice points for staff and guests alike on the importance of hand washing.
- Audit of glass and dish washing temperatures. Full procedure laid out for sanitizing all bedrooms, esp all touch points i.e handles, remotes, switches etc.
- Ongoing communications with all team members about symptoms and procedures. All hands meeting to educate all staff on Covid-19